PDA

View Full Version : Wavelab4 / Ultramaximizer (off topic)

Nicke
05-14-2002, 10:34 AM
Just upgraded to Wavelab 4 and I can't find Waves ultramaximer, all the other waves plugs are there...
I can still use it in PTLE.

Anyone knows why???

images/icons/confused.gif

recordingguy
05-14-2002, 11:58 AM
in Wavelab 4 you will find it in the dither section where you render the effect, not in the plugin section...

Let me know if you cant find it still and I can explane it better...

8mmOverdose
05-14-2002, 04:20 PM
hey guys, i still use 3.4. is the upgrade worth it? for me, the upgrade from 2.6 to 3 was not worth the $.

recordingguy
05-14-2002, 09:39 PM
AWESOME!!!4.0 is AWESOME!!! All the features you ever wanted are there. Go for it.

images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

The Weed
05-14-2002, 10:16 PM
8mmOverdose

One of the studios I freelance at just upgraded to Wavelab 4.0. They use Wavelab for tracking, editing and mastering and were very enthusiastic about their old version. Last time I was in they wouldn't stop talking about 4.0 to the point we almost didn't get any work done. They also mentioned that Steinberg seems to put out upgrades that address the needs you were just discovering the program didn't have. As the producer said, almost as if they could read your mind. Based on their recommendation, I would say the upgrade is worth it. And until Digi ports MasterList CD over to PC - if they ever do - Wavelab seems to be the answer to mastering for CD as well.

Cheers,

Nicke
05-15-2002, 12:05 AM
images/icons/smile.gif

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!