PDA

View Full Version : I've found a use for the serial port!!!

Swaphappy
05-10-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by greenroom:
Well thats where you went wrong.

To dial up with the modem attached you need to be in the Controllers>Aftertouch zone on a muted MIDI track with the MIDI out attached to the C3 key of Rolf Harris Stylophone. images/icons/wink.gif <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">OK! I'll try that next.
I hope Digi has a good warranty on the I/O box. images/icons/grin.gif
Anyone smell smoke?

What the heck is it? (http://duc.digidesign.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=24;t=011959#000002)

greenroom
05-11-2002, 12:14 AM
Its just the right size for a Kazoo!!!

If you plug it in you can record your irritating buzzing noise.

Is this the same as Direct Connect?

Swaphappy
05-11-2002, 12:19 AM
Hey great!
I tried hooking my modem to it but nothing happened. Thought may be I could dial it using
the MIDI piano roll screen.
Has anyone taken the dig1 001 I/O box apart to see where the serial port is hooked up?
Is there a Digi 001 schematic around some where?

greenroom
05-11-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Swaphappy:
Hey great!
I tried hooking my modem to it but nothing happened. Thought may be I could dial it using
the MIDI piano roll screen.
Has anyone taken the dig1 001 I/O box apart to see where the serial port is hooked up?
Is there a Digi 001 schematic around some where?<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well thats where you went wrong.

To dial up with the modem attached you need to be in the Controllers>Aftertouch zone on a muted MIDI track with the MIDI out attached to the C3 key of Rolf Harris Stylophone. images/icons/wink.gif