PDA

View Full Version : Can't Trash preferences on windows 7

Carl the second
05-17-2017, 10:59 PM
I Can't change the colors on my mix window after installing some free plugins, i already tried everything, uninstalling those plugins, and even uninstalling and reinstalling pro tools and still cant. I attached a picture so you can see what i'm talking about, also my plugins don't appear the way they used to, i'm really frustrated with this, help! :confused:

guitardom
05-18-2017, 01:06 AM
Double click on one of the "color bars" at the bottom of one of the channels where you see the color. Then the popup appears and you can turn it on and set the color intensities.

albee1952
05-18-2017, 08:37 AM
indeed. its the button shown in the picture and the slider next to it ups the color intensity

Carl the second
05-18-2017, 08:38 AM
I know that, that's not the issue, if you notice on the picture I attached, at the bottom of the channels (the part where you actually double click) you can still see the color I set for each of them, while the rest of the channel is set to default grey, the problem is that now I can't change the color with double click or anything, uninstalling and reinstalling also won't fix the problem