PDA

View Full Version : Editing completed mix - moving all audio and automation together- possible?

mr xy
05-12-2017, 07:24 AM
Can anyone tell me - for the purposes of editing a completed mix , is it possible to move all audio and automation together - including automation on aux tracks?. It's obviously easy to move the audio and auto together on normal tracks but that doesn't grab the aux auto.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew Mazurek
05-12-2017, 07:50 AM
Can anyone tell me - for the purposes of editing a completed mix , is it possible to move all audio and automation together - including automation on aux tracks?. It's obviously easy to move the audio and auto together on normal tracks but that doesn't grab the aux auto.

Thanks!

yes, Automation Follows Edit must be on, and all tracks selected.

If you want underlying Playlists to be edited to, be sure all tracks are in Playlist View mode.

weezul
05-12-2017, 08:37 AM
If you want underlying Playlists to be edited to, be sure all tracks are in Playlist View mode.

I wish there was a global setting for this to be turned on or off. I need it on a lot more than I need it off

mr xy
05-12-2017, 10:45 AM
yes, Automation Follows Edit must be on, and all tracks selected.

Hey, thanks for this!