PDA

View Full Version : Drum Lab Automation through Kontact

corementat1
05-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Hey. Trying to automate the change from acoustic to electronic, but in the Auto tab at the top of the plugin it lists a handful of labelled parameters followed by hundreds of unlabeled, numbered parameters.

Does anyone know which number corresponds to the Acoustic/Electronic Mix parameter?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

EdwardWilliam
05-09-2017, 05:46 AM
Hey. Trying to automate the change from acoustic to electronic, but in the Auto tab at the top of the plugin it lists a handful of labelled parameters followed by hundreds of unlabeled, numbered parameters.

Does anyone know which number corresponds to the Acoustic/Electronic Mix parameter?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Try claw-clicking any plugin parameter, and PT will enable it for automation for you.

"Claw" is the three keys to the left of the space bar. Hold them, left-click the Acoustic/Electronic Mix parameter, and PT will pop up a tiny dialogue box asking if you want to enable it for automation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john1192
05-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Try claw-clicking any plugin parameter, and PT will enable it for automation for you.

"Claw" is the three keys to the left of the space bar. Hold them, left-click the Acoustic/Electronic Mix parameter, and PT will pop up a tiny dialogue box asking if you want to enable it for automation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not all plugins work this way .. the Claw Thing !!! and not all parameters work on some of the plugins where Claw does work .. wish it was consistent .. like ALL Parameters !!!

DOES NOT work on my system so far: SSL Duende, PSP Oldtimer, The Glue, Valhalla - these have their own controls when you Claw them ...