PDA

View Full Version : Intense problems with x-form

joe_04_04
08-16-2010, 11:42 AM
I just got done recording drums for my bands demo yesterday and wanted to start editing them. Luckily, I time machined my raw drums tracks and saved the original session with the raw drum tracks and made a new session with the edited drums. I went through the long tedious process of comping drums and using one of the elastic audio algs to fix up the timing. I switched it to x form and let my computer set for about 2 hours while x form rendered the files. I rendered them with the drums still cut up into about 5 different pieces from the comp. When the rendering was done, the drums were all out of time and messed up. Ive been through this process before of editing drums then rendering them with xform and never had this problem. Well, I tried switch it back to polyphonic, let it sit for 2 more hours only to find out that it ruined half of the tracks......i tried turning of the elastic audio and reverting to original - but the tracks just show up in grey like they do when the files are missing. Like I said, good thing I saved the raw tracks..but i literally wasted HOURS just to have my edited tracks thrown out of time...anyone have any advice?