PDA

View Full Version : Error -11002 (part 2)

Kenshiro
01-19-2001, 10:27 AM
I searched the DUC and found others having the same error.

Also what happens is the same.

1) ProTools freezes when playin back a QT vide
2) Then begins a loop a couple of seconds of the last audio played while appears "DAE error -11002"
3) I stop playing and if i try to press play again I get an error "cannot communicate with the hardware" (-6004 or -6005, don't remember now)
4) Close the session and restart the Mac.

Exactly the same that happens to all the others with the same error.

I think it's something between proTools and the Fuse card...

I'm using few tracks (not more than 10) with few automation (just some volume, panning and muting here and there).

Any help?

stuart newman
01-21-2001, 04:53 PM
I am very sorry that you are getting this error Kenshiro. -11002 has plagued our systems and turned ProTools into anything but.
After a yearand a half of problems Digi Tech Support never came to a conclusion about the error. It is something to do with the fuse cards.

Here is my only advice that is likely to work.
Clear all data off your system, and initialize your HD. Then reinstall all software.

good luck.
Stuart

Kenshiro
01-22-2001, 09:37 AM
Thanks Stuart,

I just downloaded the Fuse driver 2.0 from Aurora site...tomorrow I'm going to work on a video and I'll see...

I found that if I set both video and computer output, instead of -11002 ProTools freezes for about 50-60 seconds while audio continues playback and then I get the control again (only once I got the -11002)
But if I set only video then I'm goin to get surely a -11002 (?)
Strange, isn't it?

Does anybody know any solution?

Kenshiro
01-23-2001, 11:10 AM
Any help, Digi?

I just downloaded the Fuse driver 2.0....no way. I get the same error...

What I have to do (except of course to istall everything from the start)?

Of course, I trashed all prefs and Digisetup...still the same.

Any official help?
thanks