PDA

View Full Version : DAE Error 7101

GS-DK
01-19-2001, 09:28 AM
Hi

I have an PT 3 system - system 8.1 on a Powermac 8100 w. an expanssion chassis. I have 2 DSP farms + a nuverb.

If i make more than 12 busses (sends) I get error 7101 when I open the session again. I then have to reinsert the Nuverb . I have tried to recycle the system without any luck. I only have the problem when the Nuverb is inserted - no other plug-in give me the problem.

In allocator I am able to see that I still have 3 or 4 DSP Chips available - any suggestions?

Please help if possible

GS

[This message has been edited by GS-DK (edited January 20, 2001).]

GS-DK
01-21-2001, 11:25 PM

any help?

DigiTechSupt
01-23-2001, 09:10 AM
-The literal definition of this error is "the specified output port has reached its limit of output connections."

-Increase the Preferred memory size of the Pro Tools and DAE applications. Click on the icon once to highlight it and choose File>Get Info in the Finder (shortcut: Command+I). Increase the DAE Preferred size to 40000k (40MB) and Pro Tools to 35000k (35MB). Never change the Minimum memory size. If you have, you can set it back to the default setting by typing a 0 into the field and press Enter on the numerical keypad.

-A loose TDM connection between the piggyback card and the main card may exist. Remove all cards and make sure the piggybacks are firmly and completely seated on all main boards.

-A DSP card may be problematic. Run DigiTest to make sure the card is functioning correctly.

-This error can be posted if the hardware was not initialized properly, which can happen after testing the system with DigiTest. The computer should always be restarted after running DigiTest.

-Power cycle the computer and chassis and leave it idle for 5-10 minutes. Then restart the computer and launch Pro Tools.

Brent

DigiTechSupt
01-23-2001, 09:11 AM
-The literal definition of this error is "the specified output port has reached its limit of output connections."

-Increase the Preferred memory size of the Pro Tools and DAE applications. Click on the icon once to highlight it and choose File>Get Info in the Finder (shortcut: Command+I). Increase the DAE Preferred size to 40000k (40MB) and Pro Tools to 35000k (35MB). Never change the Minimum memory size. If you have, you can set it back to the default setting by typing a 0 into the field and press Enter on the numerical keypad.

-A loose TDM connection between the piggyback card and the main card may exist. Remove all cards and make sure the piggybacks are firmly and completely seated on all main boards.

-A DSP card may be problematic. Run DigiTest to make sure the card is functioning correctly.

-This error can be posted if the hardware was not initialized properly, which can happen after testing the system with DigiTest. The computer should always be restarted after running DigiTest.

-Power cycle the computer and chassis and leave it idle for 5-10 minutes. Then restart the computer and launch Pro Tools.

Brent

DigiTechSupt
01-23-2001, 09:12 AM

Brent

GS-DK
01-28-2001, 02:38 PM