PDA

View Full Version : 11002 Errors???!!!

maxx
01-16-2001, 08:06 PM
This has been happening justin the last few days on my Mix rig - the session will start "looping" a one second chunk of audio (and sometimes video w. a QT movie in the session) while displaying an 11002 error that reads "Pro Tools cannot communicate with the hardware. Please save your session and restart your computer". My rig has been very stable till now. Any thoughts anyone?

DigiTechSupt
01-17-2001, 05:23 AM
Although I don't have an exact definition of the error, here are a few suggestions:

-Trash the DigiSetup File, Pro Tools preference, and DAE prefs (the entire folder) from the System Folder>Preferences folder. Empty the Trash and restart the Mac.

-You may have a corrupt session. Launch Track Transfer (Digidesign>Pro Tools>Pro Tools Utilities), move the tracks into a new session document, open the new session in Pro Tools and see if the error persists.

-Open the Extensions Manager Control Panel. From the selected set pop-up menu, select “OS 8.x base” click on “Duplicate Set" at the bottom of the window. Name the set whatever you like. Enable the following extensions and restart the computer:
-DigiSystem INIT
-Digidesign DSP Manager
-Digidesign Stream Manager (only if using DirectConnect)
-Open Music System
-USB Floppy Enabler

-Is the error posted regardless of the loop length?

Brent