PDA

View Full Version : For Christmas I got...

GothicV
01-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Alot of money in gift certificates! Guess what I bought??? Well don't bother guessing, cause I'm gonna tell you.

A focusrite trackmaster pre for $300 CAD new in the box-> I am gonna pick up the digital output soon

A BOX OF MY FAVOURITE PICKS! I use only one kind [for electric, dunlop tortex 1mm sharps] and my girlfriend bought me a box of them! I will never run out!

A Behringer Ultramizer for $50 CAD NIB ($50 made it worth it) unfortuanately I emailed behringer because the editing software wasn't working... the lazy bastards said they aren't making it for xp... I was like "Someone still uses '98???"

an Art PB4x4 power conditioner for $30 new

an Apex kick drum mic for $100

5 Hosa cable snakes (1 mic, 1 4 channel insert, 3 trs balanced 8 channel) for $10 each!!! Yes, $10!

and the crown jewel of it all... a Squire Bullet strat and some new tuning heads for it! Why is this the best part you say???? Because I also bought [with my own money] a Roland GR-20 guitar synth to put on it! I have been working with midi since xmas and I really love tracking this way (I'm a much better guitarist than pianist... or drummer )

Anyway, I also pickup up a few other things that aren't as cool, so I won't talk about them. But I had a wicked xmas.

bean438
01-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Way to go! I didnt get as much as you, basically a Strobostomp tuner, oh and I bought myself a made in Japan P bass.
How many picks come in a box, and where/how much?
I use the same picks, blue and purple (1mm and 1.14 I think).
I would like to get a box and not worry ever about picks.

GothicV
01-02-2005, 10:35 PM
$20 CAD, and there are 72 picks/box at L&M (canadian major store)

My picks are white though...