PDA

View Full Version : Digi 002 cause hard drive problem?

bighaircarey
12-30-2004, 04:30 PM
Hello all,

I just had a quick question, I'm not sure if my problem is coming from my Digi 002 and pro tools or some outside problem.

We were recording some stuff using our Digi 002 onto our dedicated music drive and all of a sudden pro tools said that there was not enough space left. When you view the properties on the drive it says there is only 400 megs free of 80 gigs. When you actually open the drive folder up there is only 6 gigs of stuff in there. I was confused but didn't have time to worry about it at the time so I copied what we needed to a different drive and we started recording with that drive. Then this one did the same thing, except down to 87 megs and it is a 124 gig drive that only actually has 8 gigs on it. I have viewed all hidden folders so I'm not sure where this space is coming from.

What makes me think it is the digi 002 is that it happened the once and then it happened again when we were doing the same thing. Has anyone ever had this problem before or know a fix?

Thanks,
Carey Hammel
theburningbushes.com

SimpleNatureSpirit
12-30-2004, 04:40 PM
check your disk allocation in PTLE... By default, it stops at 30 minutes. Also make sure your DAE hardware buffers are set to 2 [default]. Just a shot in the dark here, but somehting is definitely wierd.