PDA

View Full Version : 002 rack and bouncing to disk problems

Robster
12-26-2004, 03:30 PM
Alright, I seem to be having a problem with getting the recorded tracks to play on a CD player after I have put them on a disk. I have read through the instruction manual and a Home Recording Pro tools help guide. Both of the books say different things but here is what I have done: When I am done with my final look over, I go to Bounce to Disk (Bounce source: Analog 1-2(Stereo), File Type: BWF (.WAV), Format: Stereo Interleaved, Res: 16, Sample Rate: 44100, Convert after bounce). I have also tried AIFF. When the bounce is complete I open up Nero's burning software and drag the file into the new disk section to be burned. The AIFF file will make it all the way to the disk but it will not play in any CD player except for the computer. The BWF (.WAV) file cannot be recognized by the Nero software. I have also tried this on NTI CD Maker and it has the same problems. I've tried various types of disks (Memorex-all use cd-r, Maxell, and computer essentials), none of them worked any differently. I'm not sure what the problem is but if anyone has any advice, I am all ears. Thanks!

Haigbabe
12-26-2004, 06:41 PM
Greetings.

Sounds as if you are burning a *data cd*, not an audio cd.

Tell Nero you want to make an audio cd.

Best regards,

Haigbabe