Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Old 06-08-2019, 03:51 PM

Default Pan

Pan Not working on the mixer view on iPad app, also when moving pan knob in pro tools it does not show up on iPad app.

Latest pro tools, eucon, and iPad app
Old 06-08-2019, 10:45 PM

Default Re: Pan

Same here... will start a case for you and log this.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:13 AM

doesn't work in logic either!! very sad, who tests these things? seems like the whole DUC is about fixing broken things nothing works right the first time and when it does you break it. the key seems to be when it does work leave it alone I've seen this many times in the forum but my smart A@@ had to upgrade. I'm the idiot not Avid they are the geniuses they keep charging for minor upgrades sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. well I got off easy my investment is small and I make plenty lucky me
Old 06-18-2019, 01:22 PM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dez811 View Post
doesn't work in logic either!! very sad, who tests these things? seems like the whole DUC is about fixing broken things nothing works right the first time and when it does you break it. the key seems to be when it does work leave it alone I've seen this many times in the forum but my smart A@@ had to upgrade. I'm the idiot not Avid they are the geniuses they keep charging for minor upgrades sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. well I got off easy my investment is small and I make plenty lucky me
We have never charged for EuControl or the Control App, users who bought over 11 years ago are still getting free features and upgrades.

This issue posted is a one off with an old session. If you have a similar one with Logic its probably something completely different and quite possibly on Apple who write the Logic EUCON adapter. Please check for Logic posts (there are a few) and if not start a new thread and we can work through it and either fix it on our side or send to Apple.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Pan Not working on the mixer view on iPad app, also when moving pan knob in pro tools it does not show up on iPad app.

Latest pro tools, eucon, and iPad app
I updated the Pro Tools Control app (and EuControl) to v19.9.1.17 and Pans are working correctly now. Can you please try this when you have a chance and report back?
Old 11-25-2019, 07:23 PM

still not working
Old 11-26-2019, 10:13 AM

Quote:
still not working
What versions of Pro Tools Control and EuControl (and Pro Tools) do you have installed?
Old 11-27-2019, 06:43 PM

Eucontrol 19.9.1.17
iOS 19.9.1
Old 11-27-2019, 08:08 PM

Played with it today the pan worked for a sec then opened a different session and it stopped. Also when i hit the channel tab it is now blank nothing, nada is there this is annoying but like Eddie said in a previous post its free so I suppose I shouldn’t expect much even though i own a dock. Also i could be wrong but i thought when i went to the last tab where i can select which type of tracks i wanted to view like vca’s or aux’s etc. it was reflected in pro tools if it did work it doesn’t now. I think i liked it when euphonics ran the show
Old 11-28-2019, 07:25 AM

I got the pan to work by going in the preferences and unchecking boxes and restarting Eucon but after opening a new session it went back to not working. I don’t know which boxes I unchecked because there are too many and the same combinations didn’t always work and I Don’t want to be a beta tester.

On the channel disappearing the same thing worked, uncheck boxes restart eucon and it returns sometimes. I’m done this is no different than pro tools some things work other’s don’t I don’t dare vent too much before someone with thousands of posts gets on this thread and starts berating me and telling me about how theirs works and I’m doing something wrong or maybe I should go to another daw.
These people usually have thousands of posts which in my eyes means they cant be getting much work done I make a living doing this and have been using protools since the audio media III card.and I do not have time to post or be a beta tester. in the many years I have been on this forum my posts are minimum. Get it together avid! The only reason I use this platform is because it’s convenient when I get a pt session to stay in protools especially with a bunch of automation, edits, etc. Any especially when you have many sessions to get out
But when I get stems I use other daws and my mixes are fine