Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2015, 03:30 AM

Default FS: Izotope RX 4 Advanced, Insight, Synchro Arts Revoice Pro 3

I'm selling some of the best post-production audio tools available. Isotope's RX 4 Advanced and Synchro Arts Revoice Pro 3. I purchased these in anticipation of a number of projects, but have since left the industry. These were legally purchased at audiodeluxe.com and are fully authorized licenses on my iLok.

Izotope RX 4 Advanced is a suite of RTAS and standalone software is made specifically for post-audio editing and repair. It's pretty amazing what this software can do. Much has been posted about this software, so search Google and YouTube. Also included is Insight, which is pretty sweet: https://www.izotope.com/insight

Download a demo here: https://www.izotope.com/support/download/rx-4-advanced

The new version 5 currently sells for $1200. I'd like to get $550 plus the $25 iLok transfer fee. Currently, it can be upgraded to version 5 for $399, but it periodically goes on sale for $299. I have contacted Isotope about transferring the ownership. The process is very simple and would provide you with an officially licensed product that can be upgraded and supported through the manufacturer.

SOLD Synchro Arts Revoice Pro 3 is another fantastic post-audio tool. It takes Voc-align and adds a number of features and powerful tools to it. Find out more here: http://www.synchroarts.com/products/revoice-pro

It can be bought new for as little as $450 and I would like to get $300 plus the iLok transfer fee. Revise Pro 3 is Synchro Arts' top-of-the-line flagship software and this is the current/newest version. I have contacted Synchro Arts about transfer of ownership. Transferring the iLok license is all that is needed. There should be no problems with upgrading, should you need to in the future.

I will answer any questions as much as I can. I used RX 4 Advanced only very little, but could easily see it's capabilities. I also used Revoice Pro 3 very little, but I have a lot of experience with VocAlign.

I can be reached directly at mark (at) markproaudio (dot) com. I also accept PayPal at this address. Thanks.

I've attached a screenshot of my iLok licenses. I'm accepting offers for anything on it, outside of these two.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my licenses.jpg (49.6 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by musicelect; 11-04-2015 at 11:01 AM.