Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > RTAS & TDM Plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2013, 05:42 AM

Default DUY Analog Bundle TDM

Has any one got this to work on Mountain Lion? I've upgraded one of my systems to Intel Mac with Mountain Lion and all my plug-ins work except DUY Tape and Duy Valve which come up as "Damaged". The installer I have (V4.0) won't work on Mountain Lion (message that it is for PPC machines only). The iLok licences are of course on the dongle.

I have contacted DUY through their Ticketing system and directly by email several times over the past months (also asking about the elusive AAX updates), but unfortunately they have not responded.

Has any one got Intel installers that can work from Mountain Lion, or is it just that these plug-ins don't work with Pro Tools HD10 and ML?

Very frustrating as I used DUY Valve on most of my mixes and need to be able to recall them. These are great plug-ins when they work.Shame about DUY lack of support...
Old 04-11-2013, 05:53 AM

Default Re: DUY Analog Bundle TDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique Brethes View Post
Has any one got this to work on Mountain Lion? I've upgraded one of my systems to Intel Mac with Mountain Lion and all my plug-ins work except DUY Tape and Duy Valve which come up as "Damaged". The installer I have (V4.0) won't work on Mountain Lion (message that it is for PPC machines only). The iLok licences are of course on the dongle.

I have contacted DUY through their Ticketing system and directly by email several times over the past months (also asking about the elusive AAX updates), but unfortunately they have not responded.

Has any one got Intel installers that can work from Mountain Lion, or is it just that these plug-ins don't work with Pro Tools HD10 and ML?

Very frustrating as I used DUY Valve on most of my mixes and need to be able to recall them. These are great plug-ins when they work.Shame about DUY lack of support...
Hi,

Unfortunately i had a very similar thing? one minute they were working fine then one day it came up with the message " pro tools could not load the following plugins, no ilok auth could be found or the plugin was damaged etc"

I tried everything and had the plugs backed-up etc, but like you the installer won't run on Intel so i couldn't run the installer again.

But so weird they worked on Mountain Lion for nearly a yeart then one day stopped

My post on the AAX forum...

http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=336470

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:58 AM

Hi Chris,

It seems that you have tried everything. Strange, I also have V4.0 installer which was the latest installer I received from DUY, but it also comes up as PPC only. I didn't install Avid Pro Limiter but I did install HD 10.3.3 on the new computer as well ML 10.8.3. My licenses are on the older blue iLok but if you have tried running them from an iLok 2, this is not the issue.

Wish Duy would respond to email or support tickets. What's the point of making great plug-ins if they can't be used... I also don't understand why they can't have links to current installers on they website like everyone else is doing. I thought that was the point of using iLok Licenses...
Old 04-11-2013, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Hi Chris,

It seems that you have tried everything. Strange, I also have V4.0 installer which was the latest installer I received from DUY, but it also comes up as PPC only. I didn't install Avid Pro Limiter but I did install HD 10.3.3 on the new computer as well ML 10.8.3. My licenses are on the older blue iLok but if you have tried running them from an iLok 2, this is not the issue.

Wish Duy would respond to email or support tickets. What's the point of making great plug-ins if they can't be used... I also don't understand why they can't have links to current installers on they website like everyone else is doing. I thought that was the point of using iLok Licenses...
Hi,

I have a suspision that the PT 10.3.4 somehow effected the ilok auth or something to do with the ilok auth as it worked fine untill i installed 10.3.4 and the pro compressor/limiter etc. Been installed and working fine for many years with no issues untill this

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:09 AM

Has anyone had any luck getting intel installers for TDM or AAX Duy plug-ins? I have been trying to contact them via email, phone and ticketing system for over a month without a single answer. So disappointing!
Old 04-30-2013, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Has anyone had any luck getting intel installers for TDM or AAX Duy plug-ins? I have been trying to contact them via email, phone and ticketing system for over a month without a single answer. So disappointing!
Dont think you will get anything from DUY they are S*$T!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive tried to contact them for over a year now about upgrading my RTAS plugs to TDM but no reply. If you do a google search thats all you will see is people moaning about them. WORST company in the world!!!!!!!!!

PT 10.3.10 HD Accel 6, Mac Pro 5.1 12 Core 3.46hz Dual Boot Lion 10.7.5 and Maverick 10.9.5 32GB Ram Magma PE6R4i Chassis