Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 09-07-2019, 12:23 PM

Default Help Please, Recording/Mixing Cloths Sounds

I've been tinkering with a lot of new stuff, but the one thing I can't seem to grasp is how to foley the movement of cloths as well as mixing it together.

Every time I try, it seems to have no diagetic relationship with the subject (this includes high pass or low passes) and then when i activate all the layers of clothing movement, it just sounds like a colossal mess.

Please, any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

J.R.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:12 PM

Default Re: Help Please, Recording/Mixing Cloths Sounds

I dont wanna be rude here but you posted several threads about headphone sounds and radio sounds in rooms etc and then videos and passes about how a morse code mic should sound and now this. I think this forum is the wrong place to learn how to do post and foley. Why not take a course in post and learn the basics instead of asking people on a Pro Tools forum who cant hear what you are doing right or wrong. There ard better easier ways and places to lesrn these things and it takes a long time to master that ....

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————