Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Digidesign Hardware & Software

Old 07-22-2017, 06:24 AM

Default System keep on crashing

Anyone can help me to sort this out , what should i do when the troubleshoot keep on telling me this and keep on keep my protools to be crash and the system seem not to stable... pls help
( picture as shown )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2017, 08:50 AM

Default Re: System keep on crashing

I'm not an expert, but since nobody else has advice, I'll give it a try as I see multiple problems.
#1-"adding the insert...." is likely because you are trying to insert a Mono-Stereo plugin above a Mono plugin. Remove any Mono plugins, or insert the Mono-Stereo plugin last.
#2-"DAE can't get audio...", this could be a few things. How full is your recording hard drive? A recording drive needs to be fast enough(7200 rpm or an SSD) and should have at least 20% free space. Is it a separate drive from Csystem drive)? Recording to the C: drive or a partition of the same drive is a bad idea. Are your sessions all backed up to another drive?(they need to be backed up anyway, but this might be a sign of a drive that is beginning to fail). Since you are running PT7.4, I assume everything in your computer is fairly old, so a backup plan is something you NEED TO DO, RIGHT NOW
#3-"Logout has timed out..." can't help without system details
#4-"Cannot audition region..." Not sure, but this could be a setting in IO

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 08-13-2017, 07:08 PM

Default Re: System keep on crashing

Thanks for the explaination ...i figure it up already according to the advise given on have a backing up on my project....now the problem seem not to be appear anymore ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk