How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Storage Subsystems

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2001, 12:18 AM

Default How to mount a Firewire Glyph drive

Hi,

We've been asked to copy the contents of a Firewire Glyph drive to a SCSI drive. I connected the Glyph to our G4 (my first experience with FW HDs) to discover that it needs a driver.

As our client has no access to the original driver, and the Glyph site does not post one, I wonder if anyone of you friends could lead me to a site that has the driver or even Email it to me.

Many thanks,

Izhar

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search