Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2010, 08:38 AM

Exclamation 8.03 Volume automation visible when clicking on a track.

Hi, After upgrading my PT8LE on my MacPro 1,1 (OSX 10.5.8) I've started to see some weird stuff.

Whenever I click on a track with the waveblock visible, it switches to volume or pan automation view on that track, and or the track below or above. When I click on another track it goes back to the wave view on the beforehand track. So the only way I can make soft fades is to click on one track first, then click and drag on the track I want fades on, the fades is made but it also switches to automation view.

Do you need any log files or something?

Come to think of it, this could be a very handy function in PT, now I can make both fades and move my regions around, while showing the automation, allthough I wouldn't want it exactly like this... :/

Mac Pro 4,1 32GB RAM(10.6.8)
Euphonix MC Control, MC Mix

Pro Tools 10.2
Old 01-06-2010, 02:35 PM

Default Re: 8.03 Volume automation visible when clicking on a track.

I should tell you that this is an update from 8.0.1cs1 which was updated from 8.0. Would it help to download the full 8.03 installer from mydigi or is it better to downgrade to 8.0.1cs1? with cs1 I've had some bugs but not as severe as this. And I only updated now(in the middle of a project) since it would cure my bad session...

Mac Pro 4,1 32GB RAM(10.6.8)
Euphonix MC Control, MC Mix

Pro Tools 10.2