Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2017, 03:02 PM

Default Looking for electronic producer to help with a couple techniques

I am wondering if there is anyone who is willing to remote view/access my system through Team Viewer or similar program to help me with a couple things I can't seem to find online.

I am thinking about starting a YouTube channel and recording all of these "sessions" to help other people who can't find these techniques online like myself. I want to keep it open to everyone as well. Anyone willing to help as well anyone with a question they would like a video tutorial explaining and showing the steps. We can also use TeamSpeak at the same time and have everyone in who wants to learn that thing or be a part of the teaching.

Some of these techniques include:

Vocal processing for edm sample type vocals (like stretched, pitch, shifted, etc.)

Sound design for synths

Dynamic sound design (evolving sounds tone, evolving adsr, etc.)

Sampling (in depth sampling of original source sounds and processing)

And anything else you guys want to learn.

I've found not many people at my studio understand in depth digital production and would really love to build an online community to assist people like me who are visual learners and need to be able to ask people directly what they are tying to learn.

Feel free to respond to this thread or email me at [email protected] to try and get this started.

Thank you!

Chris Timmons
Producer/Audio Engineer
5th Street Studios
5thstreetstudios.com
[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk