Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2013, 10:22 PM

Default Unable to Record (digitize) a Regular Midi Track to an Audio Track

PT9.0.6 w/ MBox
MacBookPro OSX
Casio WK3000 midi keyboard (non usb)
Playback Engine is "MBox"

I have a PT session with 10 midi tracks. Midi records and plays back with no problems.

I recorded each midi track directly from my Casio WK3000 midi keyboard.

Important Note!!!!!! - None of these midi tracks were created using the available instruments within Pro Tools.

I have created an audio track right below each midi track because I want to digitize each midi track, one-by-one.

I was able to do this in my PT6.4 LE w/ Mbox with no problems for 6 years over and over again.

I believe that my problem stems from my I/O settings. I have read and read and watched numerous videos and I still can't figure this out. Please help!

QUESTION
How should my I/O settings (input, output,bus) tabs look like in order for the Audio track to record (digitize) the midi track?

I want to do this so that evenutally I'm just working with audio tracks.

Please be so specific for me regarding I/O, so i can understand.

Thanks so much