Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2009, 03:42 AM

Default IK Multimedia plugins

HI!

I'm trying to get my Ik Multimedia plugins to work but I can't get them to...

I have the T-Racks, installed it and try to load it into a session and it gives me an error.. "the plugin could not be made active because a DAE error was encountered (#-7401)"

Is there anyone with a clue out here?

I also can't get a demo of the TrackS3 suite and all of those don't work.. Pro Tools gives me a popup upon opening that says the plugins are damaged or not authorised so it can't open them...

[Keybeeetsss]
Every time I see ur name "Gvees", I don't know why but I always start singin, "I-I-I-I-Stayin Alive, Stayin Alive: I-I-I-I-Stayin Aliiiiiveeeeee-Iiiiveeee-Iiiivvveeee-Iiivveeeee"
Old 12-07-2009, 05:10 AM

Default Re: IK Multimedia plugins

Have you updated your ik plugins to the latest patches ?
Old 12-07-2009, 05:36 AM

The whole T-Racks suite works pretty OK on my PTLE8 system, so try downloading the latest versions and re-install them.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:28 PM

I've downloaded the latest this afternoon from the Ik Multimedia site..
IT's the demo version of the T-Racks suite dlx.. It works standalone though..

[Keybeeetsss]
Every time I see ur name "Gvees", I don't know why but I always start singin, "I-I-I-I-Stayin Alive, Stayin Alive: I-I-I-I-Stayin Aliiiiiveeeeee-Iiiiveeee-Iiiivvveeee-Iiivveeeee"
Old 12-07-2009, 02:02 PM

Sounds like it could have been corrupted, I had this happen to Eleven not to long ago. Uninstall it, then re-install it.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 12-08-2009, 04:59 AM

tried it a couple of times.. uninstall, reboot, install, try again, same old, same old..

I have the same issue with any other IK-Multimedia plugin (T-Racks Classic EQ, Amplitube 2 DUO, Ampeg SVX Uno). I'm going to try to get Sampletanks latest update to work.. See how that goes...

I had the same issue in the past and always solved that by installing Ampeg SVT Uno. Running the standalone - activate it. Than I could use it in Pro Tools and it would work with any other IK-Multimedia plug.. Doesn't work now with Win7 somehow.. Probably has something to do with Win7. Unfortunately I don't have a XP partition to try that..

update: Sampletank SE 2 gives me the same error as with the T-Racks Classic EQ..
(DAE error #-7401)

[Keybeeetsss]
Old 12-08-2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvees View Post
tried it a couple of times.. uninstall, reboot, install, try again, same old, same old..

I have the same issue with any other IK-Multimedia plugin (T-Racks Classic EQ, Amplitube 2 DUO, Ampeg SVX Uno). I'm going to try to get Sampletanks latest update to work.. See how that goes...

I had the same issue in the past and always solved that by installing Ampeg SVT Uno. Running the standalone - activate it. Than I could use it in Pro Tools and it would work with any other IK-Multimedia plug.. Doesn't work now with Win7 somehow.. Probably has something to do with Win7. Unfortunately I don't have a XP partition to try that..

update: Sampletank SE 2 gives me the same error as with the T-Racks Classic EQ..
(DAE error #-7401)
Strange, im running all the IK plugs fine in Windows 7. i use run as admin.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 12-09-2009, 07:03 AM

I've finally figured it out.. Had to install the plugins as 'Admin' and have to run PT as 'Admin'.. This is for me the only way.

Maybe because I'm still running on a beta version of Win7?

[Keybeeetsss]
Old 12-09-2009, 08:24 AM

I just bought IK multimedia's TotalWorkstation2 (terrible tech support) and I cannot get the sounds to play. The midi get's to the plug in, but no sound. I checked that the preferences are pointing to the right folder and they are. Albeit the file are Unix Executable which I thought were only for pc's. Any help? Also, I can't figure out how to post on the Digi Conference.
Thanks,

Mic
Old 12-09-2009, 08:35 AM

Is there any error? On which OS are you working? Please give us more info.. (Sandra report might be convenient..)

[Keybeeetsss]