Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 02-05-2005, 01:42 PM

Default Error Message -- Guitar Rig Related?

I'm getting an error message and I believe it may be related to Guitar Rig. I'm running the Guitar Rig plug-in in a session. I first encountered the problem after I recorded a track with Guitar Rig. I then printed the recorded track to another track to conserve cpu power. When I went to delete the original track with Guitar Rig, I received an error message. Also, when I tried to simply remove the plug-in from the original track I received the message. When I simply go to close the entire session, the error message comes up. When I re-open the sesssion, my work is, however, saved. The error message reads as follows:

Pro Tools Application has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Error Signature
AppName: protoolsle.exe
AppVer: 6.7.0.316
Mode Name: Unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0
Offset: 19f3dc59

Thanks for your help. Michael
Old 02-05-2005, 03:51 PM

Default Re: Error Message -- Guitar Rig Related?

emelare,

Have you installed the new binary for Guitar Rig from NI's website? I beta tested the fix and it works. If you have not installed it, or cannot find it at the NI website, email me and I will send it to you.

Actually, check it out here: Guitar Rig Updates for PTLE 6.7

Cheers,
www.readyacoustics.com