Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 05-24-2022, 08:53 AM

Default No link to renew PT Flex Subscription in Avid account

Im 45 days out from my license expiring and I remember seeing that there will be a grace period in renewal pricing until July so I wanted to get that going before it increases. However, I'm going in circles between the avid shop and trying to find a link to purchase a renewal from my account. There's no link in my account for "Renew Support" which I need to purchase the license. Any help? Thanks
Old 05-24-2022, 09:19 AM

Default Re: No link to renew PT Flex Subscription in Avid account

I would start with a reputable dealer like Sweetwater. Going direct doesn't get you better pricing, and a dealer is able to provide better support(based on what I read on the DUC). Also, is it possible you are confused about what you need as Flex is something brand new(so the Avid store may not show a renewal yet)?

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 06-08-2022, 07:09 AM
Avid

Default Re: No link to renew PT Flex Subscription in Avid account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoa View Post
Im 45 days out from my license expiring and I remember seeing that there will be a grace period in renewal pricing until July so I wanted to get that going before it increases. However, I'm going in circles between the avid shop and trying to find a link to purchase a renewal from my account. There's no link in my account for "Renew Support" which I need to purchase the license. Any help? Thanks
Hi! Is it possible for you to DM me your MyAvid or send a screenshot of your product in your MyAvid, just cover the system id and ilok id info.

Thanks,
Charles