Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2017, 02:03 PM

Default Elysia Museq & SPL Passeq gui questions

I'm demoing the Elysia Museq and SPL Passeq plugins ahead of the sale that's coming towards the end of this week. I know they're two different plugins with different sounds but that's not the problem. The problem, at least for me, is the gui's. The control numberings on the Museq are hard to read on my 27 inch iMac at standard resolution. At least they have a very small popup right next to the control showing the value being tweaked. The Passeq is a bit better to read as it's larger but the control numberings are still difficult to read. And there's no little popup to show the control value.

What I'm asking about is for those that have these plugins how do you get on with the gui's? Do you favor one over the other for long term usage? My main reason for looking at these is the relative ease with which I can do m/s processing. For that the Passeq gets the nod because the level controls are nice big knobs and not little screwdriver pots. For these tired old eyes that makes a big difference.

QAPLA!