Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion

Old 05-21-2017, 07:11 AM

Default Problem with a pedal

Hallo. Could you please help with a following question. I work with a pedal on my YAMAHA piano, and while recording a track in Pro Tools First, some parts of a track are recorded with a pedal (prolongated sound) and some are not (blunt sound, as without a pedal), although I press a pedal at this moment. Or sometimes is it recorded absolutely fine (with pedal, if I press one), but as soon as I listen a track after recording, it is over again irregular in this matter, some parts sound "with pedal" some "without". It is impossible to work with a program, because a sound of a pedal is not controlled. Please help me so solve the problem.