Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 08-18-2019, 04:48 PM
Avid

Default Re: Can't log into my AVID master account

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_t_a_n_l_e_y View Post
I'm also having this problem. The email address I used to sign up for my Avid account is my old .edu address from college. I no longer have access to this email account. I requested a password reset for my Avid account, and I got the link (apparently my old .edu is still forwarding to my current email address) but the reset request seemed to fail. Possibly my Avid account was already locked from too many failed login attempts. Is it possible to update my Avid account to my personal email? Any help is much appreciated.
Hi, we can't find any Avid Account connected to your current Email registered on the duc. Also, Email addresses registered under your name also are not connected to any Avid Account. Can you update your Email inside your profile or send us a message with your current Avid Account Email so we could check further?

Thanks,
Tope
Old 08-19-2019, 04:42 PM

Hi, yes I can send you a message with my current Avid Account Email. Doesn't looks like I can send you a private message though – how do I go about sending this to you? Thanks
Old 09-22-2019, 10:58 AM

Hello all! I am having the same issue. I purchased an PT license earlier this year in January. Now , for some reason, when I try to log in using my same old password and email address, I get a message saying I cannot be logged in. When I try to reset my password, it tells me the system cannot do so.
All I really need to do is log in and transfer a PT license.

Please help.