Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2015, 04:54 PM

Default HDX Offline Bounce Aux Issue

I have a weird thing that happens when I offline bounce on my HDX system. After offline bounce, on the next playback audio that is bussed thru auxes continues to play out even if my auxes are muted. If I mute/unmute the audio tracks, the issue disappears and everything plays normal again.

- This doesn't happen after real time bounce.

- I don't have to bounce the whole song. A quick 5 sec bounce creates the issue.

- I notice it in sessions that were created on my previous HD Native setup or outside systems sent to me for mix.

- Deleting all plugins from the session doesn't solve it.

- The audio tracks are bussed to one aux and that aux is sent to the main master fader out.

- sessions that have stayed completely in my HDX environment don't seem to cause the effect.

Anybody experience anything remotely close to this?

My system is Mac Pro 5,1 6core, Yosemite, HDX, Symphony I/O, PT 12.3 (happened on 12.2.1 also)

=============== admin edit:
Logged at http://protools.ideascale.com/a/dtd/...ed/216616-3779

Last edited by DigiTechSupt; 11-20-2015 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Added IdeaScale link.