Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2009, 07:47 PM

Default Still fighting with track heights in Playlist View

Did I read in cs1 or 2 that this was addressed ?

Still expanding a track to playlist view, and changing the height of the "Master Playlist / Comp" - resizes the 1st Playlist under it, and not the following playlists, which ends in a boxing match, with the Drag Resize... Option Track Height - Re Drag - Hide... swear.

I just want my TOP Master Comp Playlist to me Large, and ALL underlying playlists to be Medium.

Anyone figured out how to accomplish this?

PT HD8cs2

- MacStudio M1
- HDX II Sonnet xMacStudio
- 16x16 HD i/o x 6
- PT ULTIMATE
- SONOMA
- ProTools Dock / S1 / Control App
Old 03-19-2009, 07:13 AM

Default Re: Still fighting with track heights in Playlist View

Yes this one drove me crazy for a while too. I did find a way to fix it, but it's a bit of a pain. You have to make the main track medium in playlist view, which resizes all playlist heights, then switch playlist view off and make the main track large, then switch playlist back on. This should return you to the large-medium view you're after. I suppose any new feature will have its bugs, hopefully digi will come up with a more sensible method of playlist resizing in a future release.