Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 01-31-2008, 11:08 AM

Default Neo Assertion Error when renaming an audio region

I've been getting a Neo Assertion error lately when I double click on an audio region in the edit window to rename it.

The message is as follows:

Neo Assertion in "/Volumes/Development/vb_joplin/AlturaPorts/SDKs/Libraries?macintosh/Environments/Alone/../../../../Source/CNeolnode.cpp", line 1242

I get the error as soon as I enter a new name for the region and hit enter. Then if I double click the region again and enter the name, it renames the left side of a stereo region and gives me the error again. Then if I double click the region a third time and rename it, it gives me the error, but then renames the right side of the stereo region. Anyone else experience this issue?

Running an HD3 accel setup with PT 7.4cs2 on Mac OS 10.4.10. PPC G5.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:21 AM
Avid

Default Re: Neo Assertion Error when renaming an audio region

Please start with the steps in the OS X Setup and General Troubleshooting sticky at the top of this forum, specifically those areas on trashing database files.