Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2018, 10:41 AM

Default Re: Control won't connect - what am I missing?

Eddie, the app says whatever program happens to be active on my iMac. So if I'm in Pro Tools it says Pro Tools 2018 and if I am typing this in Safari, it says Safari. Honestly, it's like everything is working great except there's no actual content.

BScout, thank you but yes, I've tried that. I've also gone post by post on this thread and tried everything that has been mentioned so far. I had hopes because a couple of other people appear to have the exact same problem that gets rectified by any number of seemingly random "fixes". I also followed the instructions on the app, followed all the steps several times in documentation, and then watched the "getting started" Avid YouTube videos on both Control and EUCON.

All to no avail. Anything new I haven't thought of I could try? I really need this to work.
Pro Tools Ultimate | Thunderbolt Native | HD I/O 16x16 Analog | UAD Octo Satellite
API | Chandler Ltd. | A-Designs | Avedis | Kush | Focusrite | dbx
NI Komplete Kontrol S88 | Icon Platform M+ | iPad Air 2 Control | NS-10's