How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2013, 11:44 AM

Default Ilok manager zapped orphan ilok with license

Hi,

I have an ilok with TC Electronic VSS3 auth on it. its registered to someone else's account but I've been using it fine for several years. I bought the ilok with the auth already on it and its a massive pack version! I have logged into the ilok manager before and its always acknowledged the ilok ok and just ignored it.

Its been working fine today!!! i logged into the ilok manager to download an auth for Reel Tape Saturator. re-booted Pro Tools and now its gone and i get the message VSS3 requires authorising again in order for you to use it

Computer is seeing the ilok is connected ok, just now since logging into the ilok manager its not showing anymore!

Obviously i'm down and out of business and unable to continue working on this project

Anyone got any ideas?

Guess i'll try ilok support but doubt they will want to know as the ilok is not registered to my account.

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.