Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2010, 08:23 AM

Default Edit window regions not linking with region bin???

I want to mix a pro tools tracking session on logic.
I tracked the project in pro tools hd8, consolidated the files and opened up later on at home in pro tools le 7.4.2.
The project plays fine, no worries.

However, when I select the audio regions they are usually highlighted in the region bin. Except his time they are not and hence the "export regions as files" is not available.

I don't have time to find, or name for that matter (to find more easily) the regions in the bin manually.

Could this be a problem between 8 and 7? Maybe to do with the recalculating waveforms etc, but this only happens when opening a 7 session on 8. Or to do with hd and le compatibility?

Any help appreciated.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:31 AM

Default Re: Edit window regions not linking with region bin???

Look in preferences and see if 'edits follow regions' (or something of the "following" jargin) is checked.