Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 12-29-2008, 02:30 PM

Unhappy Goliath samples in Structure : troubleshooting database and directory locations

Hello, I'm having trouble getting my Goliath samples to register with Structure. I've seen many threads indicating that others are having this problem, but the solutions haven't worked for me. I've tried reinstalling the Goliath discs. I've tried putting all the .patch files AND samples in their default locations. I've tried trashing the structure content database and removing the "scanneddirs" entry from the structure plist. I don't know what to do now. Optimally, I'd like all my samples to reside on a separate disc, but based on Digi's recommendation, I have kept the .patch files in the default location. My samples are currently are in both the default location AND a separate disc. Still no Goliath entries in the "add patch" list.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

--
PTLE8, 003 Rack, Mac Pro 8-core, 16GB RAM, Mac OS 10.5.6, internal SATA drives
Old 01-18-2009, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Goliath samples in Structure : troubleshooting database and directory locations

I am having the same problem now after upgrading to Pro Tools 8. Previously in 7.4, Goliath was showing up. It disappeared from the patch list as soon as I upgraded. Also, some of the graphics look askew in Structure. Let me know if you have any ideas.

PTLE8, 003 Rack, Mac Pro Dual Core, Mac 0S 10.5.5