Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 03-25-2006, 12:39 AM

Default how to turn a midi track into an audio track

Hi,

i have protools 6.4 with an mbox.
i used an m-audio keyboard program(Keyrig)as a plug in to record keyboard to a midi track along with an aux track, which i learned how to do on this message board.

Now, how do i send this midi track to an audio track? i want to erase the midi and aux track so i can save processing power.
i tried bussing the midi and aux tracks to an audio track but i cant seem to figure it out.
can anyone help out with this? ive tried almost everything i can think of.

please let me know.

thanks so much, Brent