Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-1999, 09:34 PM

Default INFO ON PROTOOLS!!!

I am a film and t.v studentand am interested in protools but i don't really know much about it. I am basically just interested in how it works etc.and was hoping someone would explain it to me...THANKS
Old 09-22-1999, 03:29 PM

Default Re: INFO ON PROTOOLS!!!

Hi Carlie, Digi have a intro video which explains the basics - like how easy everything is sorry just joking. Really it is state of the art, do everything you want, and PT5 with sequencer aswell as the audio recording and video/film stuff ... well ...
Check it out - I went from 4 track portasudio to a powermac and PT and, well, my life certainly got more complicated, but my songs sound better.
P.S I´m sure digi will send you a copy of the video