Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12

Old 10-30-2015, 08:30 AM

Default Pro tools will not maximize after being minimized

I am running Pro Tools 12.2.1 on Windows 7 .
If I have Pro Tools open and I am working on a session and I minimize Pro Tools to check another program or info maybe in a folder that is on my desktop when I am done and click on the Pro Tools icon in the task bar PT will not maximize? The only way to maximize it is to push Control + Alt + Delete and then right click on PT and then choose maximize and it brings it back up. I have been using the newest version of PT for 4 months without this happening.
It happened after I changed a setting in my Bios to try and see if it would help another issue I was having with my hardware and sound playback. This change did not help so I went back into the Bios and changed it back to the way it was before the change.
There has to be an easy fix for this.
Old 10-30-2015, 10:03 AM

Default Re: Pro tools will not maximize after being minimized

Read my post in the other thread you posted in. It worked for me. And after not having the minimize problem, then out of the blue having the minimize problem, now out of the blue the minimize problem has gone away.

Cheers,
SonoBus
Source-Connect: brucehayward
Options for Remote Direction

Last edited by The Weed; 10-30-2015 at 10:35 AM.