Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Tips & Tricks
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 04:59 PM

Default tempo sync from a audio region question

hello

okey dokey here it goes well
in logic there is a function where you can highlight a region and analyze its tempo to make a global tempo map of the session now i have been out of the pro tools game since ver...5 but im wondering if pro tools le has any function like this ive seen that the tempo editor in PT has little dots for tempo automation so the idea could be there...ok now to the question is there any way to import a tempo map into the session....ive seen some of the beat dectetive functions that lets me quantize audio or take a groove template from a region to apply to a midi trak ...i also heard you can change the meters to match the tempo of a region but i really just want to make a tempo map so can any one of you fine lads or dames please give me any advice for my delima any help would be greatly appreicated..........sorry for the horrible lack of propper spelling or propper puncuation