Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 12-10-2020, 08:52 AM

Default ASC Issues

hello,

i need to transfer licenses for a lost ilok. i purchased an ASC but never received an email with the ASC code, just a confirmation email and a receipt. there is also no live agent to chat with and i cannot call the hotline without the ASC so i am stuck. can someone help me?

thanks,
acidcabin
Old 12-10-2020, 02:33 PM

Default Re: ASC Issues

Think Avid are swamped at the moment:

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Avid is experiencing a significant uptick in customer requests. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work diligently to meet our customers’ needs.

I’m having a similar issue where I just want to contact basic level support and I am bounced back to the My Account page. Avid support have escalated this I’m guessing it might have something to do with the banners for the sales because this seems to be the only thing that’s changed since I was last able to access that area of the site.

Anyway if you want to obtain you support code the link to have this emailed to you works have you tried that?
It can be found here:

https://avid.secure.force.com/ASC/ASCEmailAscDetails

Last edited by Digi_User.; 12-10-2020 at 03:28 PM.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidcabin View Post
...i need to transfer licenses for a lost ilok. i purchased an ASC but never received an email with the ASC code...
If it wasn't redeemed as part of your purchase you should find it in my.avid.com > Products Not Yet Downloaded so check there and Activate it. Next please follow the steps in avid.secure.force.com/pkb/articles/faq/Lost-Stolen-or-Broken-iLok-Policy to Submit an RMA with iLok, etc. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi_User. View Post
...I am bounced back to the My Account page. Avid support have escalated this...
I added a note on your case to investigate this issue as well.

Quote:
... the link to have this emailed to you works have you tried that?
Thanks for the assist!