Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2011, 12:42 PM

Question V-Control Pro and PT LE 8.0.4, no ins/params editing

hi guys,

i am using v-control pro for ipad with pro tools le. everything seems to work except the ins/params function within v-control pro. i have already informed the neyrinck support but surprisinly no answer until now.

as far a i choose a track with an inst or plugin (standard digi-plugins and instruments) on, i am not able to modify the parameters of the inst/plugin via the ins/params-button in v-control pro. i can select all inst/plugins but i can't edit the knobs by clicking the ins/params button of v-control pro.

it's frustrating. i have bought the pro version because of this feature and now this does not work for me.

thanks for your help and
greetings from austria
eddy
Old 05-24-2011, 03:39 AM

Default Re: V-Control Pro and PT LE 8.0.4, no ins/params editing

bump!
Old 05-25-2011, 06:45 PM
Neyrinck

Sorry for the late reply. First you need to tap the knob underneath the plug-in/instrument to select it as the one to edit. Swipe the text display left/right to go through the pages of parameters.

Regards,
Paul
Old 05-26-2011, 02:37 AM

Hello Neyrinck,

You've wrote interesting app for Pro Tools but the price is slightly high for me. How do you thing about one special offer for very special reason and you reduce the price for V-Control Pro to $2 for two days?

The very special reason is very magic. Sum the ASCII codes from the app name and substract from it the numer of days from relase date of Pro Tools 9 to tommorow. You get 1000! Isn't magic? But I have still more magic... Add together the sum of ASCII codes from the app name and sum of ASCII codes from your name (app author in AppStore). You get 2040. And today are 204 days passed from release date of Pro Tools 9. You see? 2040 and 204 - factor 10!

So we have our two magic days - today and tomorow! $2 for two days for this magic investigation?

Best regards
Wasserwerk
Old 05-27-2011, 02:44 PM

No special offer? :-(
Old 05-30-2011, 06:32 AM

OK, what about $4?