Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 06-21-2011, 08:32 AM

Default Re: plug-in problems in PT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfefc View Post
FIXED

Right click on Pro tools 8.0 icon on desktop - properties - compatibility - then check the box 'run as administrator'

all plugins except for Toontracks Ezplayer passed through without error.
I am having the same problem, but on A MACBOOK PRO... Any ideas how to solve this on OS X? Most of my Plug-ins are not loading, including all the AIR stuff!!!
Old 12-22-2011, 01:21 PM

This is my problem and yes i have tried re-intalling the program " Pro Tools LE8" upon the program starting up is interrupted with a error message ( Error #-5000 while verifying your authorization ) I click "ok" over and over wile it pops up again and again until it stops. Right after a new window appears named " move unauthorized plug-ins" listing ALL of my plug-ins which only includes the plug-ins that come free bundled with pro tools le8. Only after clicking yes move these plug ins into the ( unused folder ) does pro tools start up. Which wile using pro tools i am unable to use these plug ins. Please provide me with any information on how to fix this issue.

Pro Tools LE8
Macintosh OSX Version 10.6.8
2.4GHz Intel Core Duo
002 interface
Old 05-23-2012, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfefc View Post
FIXED

Right click on Pro tools 8.0 icon on desktop - properties - compatibility - then check the box 'run as administrator'

all plugins except for Toontracks Ezplayer passed through without error.
This saved my night! Thank You. Ampex SVX finally loaded!
Windows 7
Old 06-14-2012, 08:00 AM

Sorry for bringing this up again, but I've searched everywhere and this is the closest I've been to finding a solution, so didn't want to create a new thread...Does anyone know how to fix this on a Mac with Lion OS? I'm using PT 10. Thank you!
Old 06-26-2015, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsousa2 View Post
Sorry for bringing this up again, but I've searched everywhere and this is the closest I've been to finding a solution, so didn't want to create a new thread...Does anyone know how to fix this on a Mac with Lion OS? I'm using PT 10. Thank you!
Me too. OS 10.8.5 PT 10

I have to go back and mix some old songs. Been using Amp3 for a while on new tracks so hasn't been an issue till now. Help?