Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)

Old 03-22-2007, 12:28 PM

Default m audio interfaces

ANy experienced guys have any ideas about this? I bought an NVR10 about a month ago. (mixer/interface) As Im used to ableton live, and as its supposed to work with it, i tried it with live and hey presto it worked. However.... every hour or so i get this disturbance in the sound and i dont know what it is? Any people have any problems with m audio firewire interfaces? Ableton assure me its not thier software. It could be my imac i guess (1.8 g5 ppc . 1gig ram 10.3.9) is there any way i can do a soundcard or mac audio check?
I took the mixer back to the shop and they say it seems to be fine. but its not fine at all on my mac. m audio are not being very helpful. I have a lot of m audio stuff but they just arent helping. its a lot of money for something thats useless for me to use. and no one knows what it is. or even how i can go about finding out. i have an m box which never glithces and nor does my internal built in interface.
any feedback would be appreciated...
Old 03-28-2007, 11:09 PM

Default Re: m audio interfaces

when you go to m-audio or digi's websites does it clearly state that is in within the compatible interfaces?