Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2006, 06:57 PM

Default DOWNLOAD UPDATES

Digi.....your so called download updates from the web are a joke. They have been next to impossible to get. I am not the only one who is experiencing this.

I have emailed the webmaster 2 weeks ago about your CS1 update and still no response. I just tried to get the cs2 update to no avail. Your links continue to open up the main digi navigation page. I have logged in and re logged in, reset cookies, reset safari, tried firefox and I.E., etc. I tried all the various links to download and all I get and others I know get is the main navigation page.

I was talking to a Sibelius tech last week and asked him if he knew what was up and he laughed and said Digi just hired a new webmaster.

I recently bought an HD3 system and provide tech support for a large institution where I just purchased an HD2 and HD3 system for them. This has been a problem at least since June/July 06'.

Kindly respond to this thread.

Your LINKS are not working!!!!

Whats up?