Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2004, 08:52 AM

Default PT Can\'t see my RTAS plugins?

Thanx again,
i did something, wish I knew what, but my Waves plugins (RTAS) have dissapeared. They are on my comp (Add/Remove list)but PT doesn't see then anymore. Does anyone know how to point PT to where my Plugins are?
Thanx
Jason LeBlanc
Audio Art Cafe
Digi001, PT 5.3, Windows XP Pro
Old 03-26-2004, 09:32 AM

Default Re: PT Can\'t see my RTAS plugins?

I had this same problem when i was installing waves. a few things you might try:

reinstall......

1.)When you are finished installing the plugins there should be a window that pops up(i forget exactly what it says), just click Yes
2.)Point the plugins to Digidesing\DAE\PlugIns folder, i may be missing a few folders you have to go to, but its into the DAE\Plugins folder.

sorry for the vague answer. i just reinstalled them and clicked Yes on the window that pops up right after installation and since then they showed up just fine.
good luck,
ev
Old 03-27-2004, 10:55 AM

Default Re: PT Can\'t see my RTAS plugins?

Thanks Night..
I got them to work finally. I had Waves Gold, Renaissance, Mastering, and Restoration, installed, and I got ballsy and just deleted all of them. I reinstalled the waves Platinum bundle in it's place and all is fine, even got a few more plugins in the process.
Thanx
Jason
Audio Art Cafe

Night... I am trying to put my website on a CDROM so when you put the disc in your comp it just comes up and lets you feel like your at my site. It's for my Demo. It's not critical that it preloads. Do you know anything about how to do that? You can e-mail me if you do...thanx
I write for a living, and I know the feeling of rejection lol....the Toon link was funny.