Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2015, 03:39 PM

Default Eleven Plug-in free with Pro Tools 12 Purchase?

How do I get downloads for Eleven, the bundle that comes with pro tools 12 upgrade from LE? Please.

I subscribed $29.99 one month pro tools 12 on 9/1/15.
I did Ilok deal.
I downloaded and have worked with PT.
Today bought LE upgrade to pro tools 12 upgrade thank you, Ben at sweet water) $199.
My download list doesn't include specific file labeled ELEVEN BUNDLE.
how do I get those plugins?
Cheers and all good things from Greg's lady
Ps: do you think it's worth calling service and getting $29.99 refund for unused days in the monthly subscription? I was eager beaver After mini mac and apollo8p were in hand, too impatient and didn't wait to figure out the 003 s/n work or not work (it does by the way with sweetwater awesomeness of upgrade options. Thanks to my friend on here who suggested them)
Old 09-04-2015, 07:14 PM

Default Re: Eleven after pro tools 12 upgrade after monthly...

The downloads are at the bottom of this page, just check that you have iLok asset for Eleven from Sweetwater.

http://www.avid.com/us/products/eleven
Old 09-05-2015, 09:10 AM

i downloaded the eleven v 11.0 installer. i'm missing a step, probablythe ilok sweet water deal (i don't know what that means. i have an ilok plugged into mini mac, do i need to buy something else from sweet water?(
error message when choose OPEN WITH PT12.2:
this is not a valid pro tools session file
Old 09-05-2015, 09:23 AM

Avid has said that the ilok licenses will be added to the Avid accounts of everyone on PT12 but can take up to mid september before every asset is deposited so there is nothing you can do right now other than check your account every now and then. Ilok account that is

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 09-05-2015, 09:53 AM

ok so i called sweet water to nip this in the bud. they are freaking incredible. it's an avid issue, they're submitting support request to get the download deal resolved, and will call me tuesday since monday is labor day and avid is closed on weekends. cheers and all good things!
Old 09-07-2015, 02:07 AM

Default Free Eleven Plug-in with Pro Tools 12 Purchase?

So I just bought the upgrade to Pro Tools 12, enticed by the price drop, the HD features appearing in vanilla and lastly the promise of a free Eleven plug-in.

Things have not gone smoothly so far but at least I am running 12 now and finding it performing well.

However, no sign of the promised Eleven plug-in! I have Pro Tools 12 in my iLok OK but no sign of the Eleven authorisation. Am I missing something here?

"Buy Pro Tools 12 and get the Eleven AAX guitar plug-in for free—a $499 value"

"Your Eleven Plug-in With a Pro Tools 12 Purchase

Plugin to Pro Tools

Want legendary guitar tones and the most powerful production tools? From now until September 30th, purchase Pro Tools 12* and get the Eleven AAX guitar plug-in—a $499 value. Plug into the greatest sounding guitar amps and effects of all time, and sound your best with the industry’s premium production toolset.

.. Unleash your creativity with industry-standard Pro Tools for music and audio post

.. Compose and polish mixes with 60+ 64-bit AAX virtual instrument and effects plug-ins

.. Create highly realistic guitar amp sounds within Pro Tools using the Eleven plug-in

Don’t miss this special offer—visit the Avid Store or contact your local Avid Authorized Reseller today."

* Purchases of Pro Tools for Education or Pro Tools monthly subscription are not eligible for this offer"

Also here

"Now until September 30th, buy Pro Tools 12* and get the Eleven AAX guitar plug-in for free—a $499 value. Plug into the greatest sounding guitar amps and effects of all time, and sound your best with the industry’s premium production tool set.

Unleash your creativity with industry-standard Pro Tools for music and audio post

Compose and polish mixes with 60+ 64-bit AAX virtual instrument and effects plug-ins

Create highly realistic guitar amp sounds within Pro Tools using the Eleven plug-in

What are you waiting for? Visit the Avid Store or contact your local Avid Authorized Reseller today to take advantage of this special offer before it expires on September 30, 2015.

* Offer applies to purchases of Pro Tools 12 perpetual license, upgrades, and annual subscriptions. This offer does not apply to Pro Tools monthly subscriptions, Pro Tools for Education or Pro Tools | HD systems or upgrades."

For the record I have neither purchased Pro Tools for education or a monthly subscription.

Is this part of my ongoing upgrade woes that Avid are going to address or do I need to do something else?

Many thanks in advance!

Stephen

https://www.waves.com/r/djgsi6
Old 09-07-2015, 05:46 AM

Default Re: Free Eleven Plug-in with Pro Tools 12 Purchase?

From what I can tell, you've quoted some of the pre-webinar announcements/offers which included this, when only the $199 support plan was available ... although, whilst I haven't gone back to check, I got the impression from the webinar that all PT11-12 upgrades during September would get this. However, this is what Avid state in their blog:

If you buy the $199 Annual Plan before the end of September, you can also get a perpetual license for the great Amp/Speaker simulation plug-in Eleven. A $499 value!

So it looks like the only argument for expecting this to be included with the $99 plan is that this 'extra' influenced your decision to buy (at $199) before the webinar and you went for the $99 option after expecting this still to be included (not having read the detail in their blog). I'll be getting the $99 upgrades-only plan (PT11-12) myself, so while the Eleven plugin would be nice, I doubt it will be included for this price.

Maybe someone from Avid could clarify/confirm?
Old 09-07-2015, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righty27 View Post
From what I can tell, you've quoted some of the pre-webinar announcements/offers which included this
The two quotes are from the current Avid websites and the email Avid sent on the 31st August entitled "We Are Giving You the Eleven Plug-in with Pro Tools 12".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righty27 View Post
Maybe someone from Avid could clarify/confirm?
+1

Stephen

https://www.waves.com/r/djgsi6
Old 09-07-2015, 12:34 PM

http://shop.avid.com/ccrz__Products?...er=&store=shop

Step up to Pro Tools 12 with an annual upgrade plan and get the next year of upgrades included. Now until September 30th, get the Eleven AAX guitar plug-in for free—a $499 value—with your purchase.

Doesn't sound like the support plan must be included.....just an annual upgrade plan.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:37 PM

Thanks Stephen ... in which case, maybe we will get the Eleven plugin?!

Evidently, the blog and website information differ, even if only because the website might be showing old information which has yet to be updated with the more recent details announced in the webinar.