Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2018
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2018, 05:12 AM

Default Re: Massenburg Design Works MDWEQ5 crahes PTHD 2018.1

TOM@METRO

Which version of Windows 10 are you using...For me both aax DSP and native crashes PTHD 2018.1. And i tried everything... I moved every other plugin out of the Plugins Folder. So only MDWEQ5 is in the folder. Then i trashed preferences, so PTHD reinit the mdweq Plugin. The first time PTHD crashed when try to read the plugin at startup. Second time, it worked... But Protools still crashes, when i insert the plugin and its the only plugin i have in the plugins folder. So no other plugin could be the reason of the crashes...

Did you install the latest update of windows 10. The function update, which won´t be installed by Auto Update. (it was released end of december and windows popped up with the message that a new big update is downloadable)

I installed that one and maybe this causes the plugin to crash...