Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Mac)

Old 11-19-2012, 10:17 AM

Arrow Audio Files & Showing Mix on PT8SE ?

Hi everyone

I'm stuck in front of my so called new composition protools 8 SE 8.0.3 window (fastrack C600 as interface), because till recently I've only worked on Protools 5.2 LE with the MBOX1.

They changed everything, there are no tutorials on my precise request and i'm totally lost...please, would anyone explain me this:

-1°) Where are gone all the AUDIO FILES ? In the "old time" it was just a click on the right size to get the column of the Audio Files but on the 8SE, nothing ! Still on PT8 normal, the tutorials would show it somewhere on the left side with another name,inside the tracks but on the 8SE, NOTHING.

-2°) I'm used to click (SPACE & =) for switching between the edit screen and the mixing table window. On PT8SE =>>NOTHING neither.

- 3°) on PT8 SE, there is no "hand-grab" cursor to reduce the width of the recording tracks for the visual comfort of all the tracks on the whole screen. Would any one know if on SE would have that option somewhere and how please ?

Thanks a lot for an "Angel"'s help....it's VERRRY URGENT !!!