Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 09-08-2015, 12:11 PM
IK Multimedia

Default Re: Do we have any fans of this amp out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1524 View Post
Well Peter I spent some time with Amplitube, the new Mesa Boogie amp models, the Orange Amp models, the Soldano model and the Engl Powerball model over the weekend and I must say... I'm impressed! I think somewhere in my brain I dismissed Amplitube years ago as being not so hot. But I felt there were definitely some usable tones and good value for money. Even if I didn't like the tones, it's nice to be able to learn about these classic amps, pedals, cabs etc. I think everyone should buy it. And a tip, buy the credit packs in the Custom shop download store first as they're on sale, then unlock your goodies. You can also use your Jamcash to discount further.

Also Peter. I wish in the software you could put in small type next to the model what it's based on, like what you do in the custom shop. Or, it would be nice to put all the gear into a PDF with that info. I think you should do more video tutorials on how to use Amplitube and dial in tasty tones. Cheers!
I'm glad you like it! There's a PDF with the other AmpliTube documentation that goes through the gear piece by piece and where we can we do note what the models are based upon. If you haven't found the location of the manuals, it is explained in this FAQ http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/2497