Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2015, 07:21 PM

Default Issues Transfering PT Fisrt License, my older version of PT Express will not open

I am a student at CSUP and purchased PT Express with Fast Track Solo interface about one year ago. The software performed very well on my machine. Recently, I enrolled in a course which gives us rights to PT First. Avid added the software to my master account, but then created a secondary ilok account for the PT first license. So now I have two ilok accounts and one avid account. The ilok License Manger will not allow me to transfer the PT first account to my old account.
Since PT First has been installed to my machine, PT Express does not open, it reports an Entry path error. I have made sure that my ilok license manager is logged in to the proper account and I am not sure what my next move should be.
PT First runs just fine on this machine as well. I just am having issues getting Express to open.
Please help and thanks in advance.