Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2024, 09:26 AM

Default Issues with Eucontrol When HDX card is connected via Sonnotech Echo iii

Hi,

I've been doing a studio upgrade and hit a wall with Eucontrol. I am installing a M2 Ultra Mac Studio + Sonnetech Echo iii (this just connects the HDX and a blackmagic video pcie cards to the Mac Studio via thunderbolt). I have a couple of S1 units + dock connected via usb-c to ethernet adapter. When i haven't got the Sonnetech connected Eucontrol sees the units, the workstation and connects to Pro Tools no problem but when it's connected Eucontrol does not see the workstation and cant connect to Pro Tools (I can still connect the surfaces though).

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023.12
Eucontrol 2023.11.0.121

I had a similar issue last year where i solved it by rearranging the thunderbolt connections on the Mac but that doesn't seem to do the trick on this one.

So far I have reinstalled eucontrol and trashed prefs etc, reinstalled HD driver and Pro Tools. Sent messages out to Sonnetech and Avid butno fix has been found so far.

Thanks!